Explore the colourful cities and ancient sights of Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru for 20 fascinating days including Rio de Janeiro, Machu Picchu and Iguassu Falls.
- All flights within South America
- Services of a Travelmarvel Tour Director and expert local guides
- Tipping and airport transfers
- 19 nights in premium accommodation
- 28 fine meals - 19 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 7 dinners
Enhance Your Journey
In Buenos Aires, Iguassu Falls and Rio De Janeiro, Travelmarvel provides further opportunity to pursue your special interests with a range of select experiences to be booked during your South America holiday. Also available the Inca Trail at Machu Picchu. Learn more about enhancing your journey here.
Select experiences must be booked on tour and cannot be pre-booked. Maximum and minimum numbers may apply. Prices available on application.
Optional Inca Trail Hike
- The more adventurous can replace Day 14 touring with an eight-hour hike to Machu Picchu at an additional charge, before rejoining the group for dinner at your hotel. Revisit Machu Picchu the next morning for your guided tour. Subject to availability. Must be pre-booked
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change
- Prices are for land, transfers, tipping and internal flights & taxes in South America only. Airport taxes are subject to change
- Please note that internal flights included in the itinerary are based on flying Internationally with LATAM Airlines. Internal flights must be booked by Travelmarvel. A surcharge will apply if flying with any other carrier
- International airfares and taxes are not included
|Mon 31 Jul 17 - Sun 20 Aug 17||On Request||Enquire|
|Sat 5 Aug 17 - Fri 25 Aug 17||On Request||Enquire|
|Mon 28 Aug 17 - Sun 17 Sep 17||On Request||Enquire|
|Sat 2 Sep 17 - Fri 22 Sep 17||On Request||Enquire|
|Mon 25 Sep 17 - Sun 15 Oct 17||£3,765pp||Enquire|
|Sat 30 Sep 17 - Fri 20 Oct 17||£3,765pp||Enquire|
|Mon 23 Oct 17 - Sun 12 Nov 17||On Request||Enquire|
|Sat 28 Oct 17 - Fri 17 Nov 17||On Request||Enquire|
|Mon 6 Nov 17 - Sun 26 Nov 17||On Request||Enquire|